Policies of Inclusive Growth-1

Policies for Inclusive Growth: Physical Development

Giving deprived sections opportunity to participate in development through enabling mechanisms
1.    Infrastructure Development:
2.    Basic Civic Amenities:
Drinking water, sanitation, health services, public transport → decreased cost and improved standard of living
3.    Financial Inclusion
Banking (bank accounts), Credit (cheaper and favourable loans) and Insurance inclusion (JJBY)

Regards,
Behere Classes (www.behereclasses.com)





Tags:
commerce classes in Kothrud, best commerce classes in pune city, Best 11th commerce classes, 12th commerce classes in pune, best commerce coaching in pune, CA foundation classes in pune, best CS foundation classes in Pune, CA classes in Pune, best classes for 11th commerce, top commerce coaching in pune, top commerce classes near me, top commerce coaching classes near me, top commerce tuition classes near me, commerce classes in Sadashiv Peth, top commerce classes in Dattawadi, best commerce classes in Navi Peth, commerce coaching classes in Karve Road, BBA coaching classes in Pune, BBA classes near me, BCom classes, BBA tuitions near me, BCom tuitions near me, commerce tuitions near me, best commerce coaching classes in Swargate , classes for 11th commerce, commerce classes in Karve Nagar, best commerce coaching classes in pune, best commerce tuition classes near me, best CS foundation classes in pune, best, BBA tuition near me , commerce classes in Hadapsar, BCom classes in pune

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Of Frogs- An inspirational story

11th, 12th Commerce, CA Foundation, CS Foundation, BCom Classes in Pune

5 Necessary Steps to Achieve Your Dream: